Monday, March 23, 2015

Cops Called on Day 5

March 23rd

What a week. Missions are hard! But they are great, it is like you just get this added strength! It is truly amazing. I have had several doors shut on my face, and doors not open. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THIS IS THERE SALVATION! I flew in on Tuesday and met the mission president, he is really cool. He is from Box Elder, and doesn't like wrestling. I don't really know what to think about that. He is super huge on working out, so I am up at 5:45 every morning so we can do a cardio work out for 45 minutes, if any of you have suggestions on how I can be motivated, please send them to me! I would love to hear some ideas!
   Yes, I am on a bike. AND I LOVE IT. We bike down Bay Shore a lot, It is beautiful! It is gazillion degrees here, I can only imagine what the summer will be like. I am working on my mission tan line, and let me tell you it is coming along great.
  Sister sackley and I went to the club house to use the wifi so we could get some stuff done, and as we opened the door the alarm went off. We hurried and left and as we left we looked back and saw the cops coming, so we had to turn around and tell them what happen. Everything was okay, the cops were pretty cool about it.

  My companion is Sister Sackley and she is from Portland Oregon. She has been out for 6 weeks. Which is crazy because you are suppose to be getting trained for 12 weeks, not training on your 6th week out. So we are learning together.  We currently have no progressing investigators, so sister Sackley and I are working really hard to find people to teach. My ward is great, a lot different from Utah that is for sure.

Sister Judkins




No comments:

Post a Comment