Monday, March 23, 2015

GUYS I AM A MISSIONARY!

March 9th

Where do I even begin? The MTC is a wonderful place, the spirit is so strong. I have learned so much in just the few days I have been here! I have honestly felt my heart change. I have two companions, one is from Driggs Idaho and her name is Sister Bates, the other one is from Arizona her name is Sister Mudge. I LOVE my companions so much! They have taught me A TON! 

    For all of the wrestlers that are on my email list, I have found THE best chocolate milk EVER. truly inspired by God, it is amazing. You should all be jealous of me! My branch president looks like David Taylors Dad, so whenever he comes to visit I think about wrestling, plus I feel the spirit there is no better combination! I WANT LETTERS!!! PLEASE WRITE ME! Sorry this is so short, Ill try and write more NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment