Sunday, November 29, 2015

When life throws you a lemon, make lemonade!

November 23 2015:

What kind of monkey floats? 
A hot-air baboon! 

Hello family and friends! First of all I would like to apologize for my awful grammar and punctuation. You don't really have a lot of time to make sure everything is perfect, and I clearly didn't get the good English traits from my dad. and just so you all know I know how to spell hole, I realized I used the wrong one after I had already pushed the send button. Whoops.
 
This week has been crazy and full of miracles!!! I don't really know where to begin. We have met a ton of people this week, and we have a lot of return appointments.One of them is from France and he has a really cool French accent, he doesn't really have a religious background so we are going really simple with him. The Lord is truly blessing us! I am excited for this next week. 

There have been countless times where I have been given words in the very minute I have needed them. This scripture is so true; Matthew 10:19. I have been asked some crazy questions that I have never even thought about, and before I knew it I was answering them! That has happen a couple of times, and it is crazy to watch the Lord work through me. When I first got out I was nervous, because I didn't really know anything. I knew it was true, and that was enough. The Lord qualifies who he calls. Plus, this is His work there is no way he is going to leave us alone to do His work! He has been here every step of the way. I truly have come to know who my Savior is and what he has done for me and for you! 
 
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

PS. If you want to make a missionaries Holidays, send them a letter. 



I found a Dr. Seuss flower!!! 


Sister J 

No comments:

Post a Comment