Friday, April 22, 2016

Practice makes better, Jesus makes perfect.

March 21st

What do Olympic runners use to check their e-mail?
The sprinter-net. 
Hola family and friends, 
It was just another week in paradise. :) I don't have too much to report to y'all this week, because so much has happen I can't even think of one thing in specific. Sister Morgan and I are the Sister Training Leaders over the Saint Petersburg Zone. We had the chance to lead an exchange with some sisters we are over. I headed over to Palm Harbor and worked with Sister Minson for the day! We did lots and lots of finding:) and it was hot. Things are warmin' up here in good old St Pete. I am getting some killer sandal tan lines! ;) 
 We received a self referral from Mormon.org from a lady named Jennifer. She has been researching the church and decided that she wanted a B of M! She asked and we delivered :D We will be seeing her a lot this next week. I'm pretty pumped! 
  Sorry this email is short. I thought it was better than nothing! I just want you all to know that I know that my savior lives today. I feel him in my life everyday! This last week I have really focused on studying the atonement, and it has made a difference in my relationship with him. I know when we apply Christs atonement that we can truly feel relief and love. This is one of my favorite scriptures in the book of mormon. 
  3 Nephi 19:30 And when Jesus had spoken these words he came again unto his disciples; and behold they did pray steadfastly, without ceasing, unto him; and he did smile upon them again; and behold they were white, even as Jesus.
I know Christ is smiling down on us! If you feel your relationship weakening- study christs atonement. I promise you will feel him more in your life, and you will feel him smiling down on you! 
I love you all! HAPPY EASTER! 

Last year with Sister Sackley!

This year with Sister Sackley! We have learned so much! We can spell now;)

Check out our calves;)

Sister J

No comments:

Post a Comment