Monday, April 20, 2015

I biked into a mail box...

April 13th

We are back to knocking doors! The mission president asked my zone to start knocking doors to see if we could find more people to teach. Ill just say that knocking doors is pretty interesting, Haha there are some really weird people! I LOVE FLORIDA! 

I don't have a lot of time this week, but I just wanted to share a story about how I biked into a mail box. I was in my own little world enjoying beautiful Florida, next thing I knew I hit a mail box and shot in the air. Haha maybe it wasn't that dramatic, but I still hit the mail box and I fell off my bike. I am sure the cars passing us got a good laugh out of it! I sure did! 

I finally taught my first lesson! we haven't really had any success in this area. But we met this lady on the side of the street and asked if we could come teach her about Christ. She told us to come back the next day. We came back and taught her the restoration. She wasn't too sure about the priesthood, but we did all we could. We invited her and her job is to accept the message and pray about it. We called her the next day, and unfortunately she was not interested. That is okay though, because we planted a little seed! 

The computer I am on does not let me send pictures, I will try and send some next week. :) 

Sister Judkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment