Monday, April 27, 2015

I know why missionaries get fat.

April 27th 2015:

I know why missionaries get fat on their missions. Proverbs 28:25 explains it all. Anyways, this week has been interesting just like any other week in the mission field. Last Monday we had a tornado warning I had no idea there were even tornadoes in Florida. Haha don't you fret I am still kicking. We met the cutest Haitian boy in the projects this week, his name is Eric. He walked up to us with this huge smile and said "hello Christ sisters!" He is the cutest. I fell off my bike again, no I did not hit another mail box. Sister Sackley stopped and I didn't have enough time to stop, and well I am sure you can picture the rest. It was pretty much a human Catapult. I flew over the handle bars and didn't stick the landing. All is well. :) 
  I have officially made it past my first transfer, and unfortunately sister Sackley and I are being separated. She is getting transferred, and I am getting a new companion. Let me just tell you, that she is going far in life. Everyone better watch out for Sister Sackley! She is amazing and I am going to miss her. 
 The church is true. I love and miss you all. I hope everyone has a fabulous week! 

Sister Judkins





No comments:

Post a Comment