Monday, June 22, 2015

6 MORE WEEKS!

June 8 2015

I am pleased to announce Sister Sutton and I get 6 more weeks together! We are thrilled! I can not believe I am already on my third transfer. Time flies! There is a lot of work that needs to be done in the area, so I am really excited that I get another transfer to get this area progressing!
 A lot has happen this week! We are trying to get the Henderson family ready for baptism. This Is mine and Sister Suttons first baptism, so we are pretty excited and nervous! They are so prepared! They are definitely what people would call a golden investigator! The Lord sure blessed us!
Last Pday we went to the beach for a mission party. It was really fun to see my companion from the MTC, and to just get to know the missionaries. The beaches here are beautiful!
Sister Sutton and I were walking back to our apartment one day, and on our way we passed a Jewish church. out of no where this Jewish guy pops out and starts following us, we started walking faster, and so was he. I was starting get a little nervous because every time we would walk faster he would too, and finally he stopped us and asked if we were Jewish and if we believed in the Messiah. Then he pulls out his wallet and says do you want to see the real messiah? He is 107 years old. It was an interesting experience to say the least.
Well folks I love you all!
Sister J

Yes, we are twins. We were just separated at birth.

Look it is Sister Sackley!!

Check out my rain boots

No comments:

Post a Comment