Thursday, July 30, 2015

THEY GOT BAPTIZED!

July 20 2015

Man what a week! missions are emotional roller coasters, that is for sure! I have happy and sad news. Which one do you want first? Ha too bad you cant pick. 
  
One word. TRANSFERS. Yes, I am getting transferred. I am officially leaving my first area, and getting a new companion. My adventure starts on Wednesday! I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. So please keep Sister Sutton and I in your prayers. I have really grown to love this area and the people in it! I have had so many funny and interesting experiences here. Man I feel like I am dying.... enough off the sad stuff. Lets hear the good stuff!

Well folks all the hard work has paid off Paula and Da'mya are baptized, and officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There is no better feeling than, watching the people you have come to love choose to follow Jesus Christ. It is such a special experience helping someone progress towards baptism! Watching her come to know that what we have taught is true, is so motivating to keep looking for the people the Lord is preparing. I love this Gospel so much , it has blessed me and my family tremendously. This gospel has made me the person I am today. I love my savior and his work so much. 
I hope you all have a great week!! 
PS. I will be moving areas so if you are currently in the works of a letter to send my way, please hold off. Ill send my new address next week! :) 



1.This is our life.


2. Paula and Da'mya 

sister j

No comments:

Post a Comment