Thursday, July 30, 2015

Chapter 2

July 27 2015

Why did the dinosaur go to the doctor? 
He was feeling jura-sick. 
I hope you all enjoyed that. 

 Wow what a crazy, busy, stressful, emotional, long, shall I go on? Haha no it was a good week, it was just full of random things. First of all, I am officially famous. I sang the national anthem at a professional baseball game. If you watched the Rays baseball game, you would have been very uplifted by my angelic voice. Ha just kidding, it is probably a good thing you didn't. The rays baseball team had a "Mormon night", they invited the Tampa Florida mission to sing the national anthem. Only a select few got to go and sing, and I was lucky enough to be chosen. I know you are all wondering how I was selected to sing, because I don't have the best voice on the block. They selected the missionaries according to their area. They clearly didn't know what they were doing.... ;) 

Saying bye to south Tampa, was really depressing. You really grow to love the people you serve with. It was really sad saying bye to them, but I will be back! South Tampa holds a piece of my heart. I loved the time that I had to serve there. 
 
 You are all probably wondering where in Florida I am now. I am in Land O Lakes, I am serving in the mission presidents ward! It is just a little intimidating. I am in a trio! Sister Huber- she is from Highland Utah, and Sister De Jesus- She is from Brazil. A trio will be different, but the more the merrier right?! I am excited for this new areas and to see what the Lord has in store for me. 

 Like I said this week has been absolutely insane! It was full of sad goodbyes, singing, and lots of hello's! I am excited for this new chapter in my life! I know this is the Saviors work and this is where he wants me. I love this gospel SO MUCH! I hope you all have a fabulous week! HAPPY LATE PIONEER DAY! 

PS. You can now stick a stamp on that letter you have waiting to be mailed off. In other words, I love getting letters and I would love to hear from you all! 

23410
White Magnolia Place
#104
Lutz, FL 33549



1. Me 

2. Tropicana field 



No comments:

Post a Comment