Monday, August 3, 2015

Go big or go home!

August 3rd 2015

What game do fish like to play?
Salmon Says. Haha I know that was a good one. 

Last week I sang the national anthem. So this week I decided I wanted to convert a WWE wrestler. 
 Yes, you read that right. Now you are probably wondering how in the world I am going to do this. Well there is this thing called a referral. We received a media referral this last week for the one and only, John Cena. A media referral is where you go to mormon.org and request a missionary visit. So we received an email saying that John Cena wanted the missionaries to come over and see how The Lord could help him wrestling. When we got this email the other sisters didn't really believe it, because media referrals never really work, I had a little glimmer of hope though!  We called the number and it didn't work, we deiced to just go to the address. Well the address takes us to this hidden gated community. How did we get in? Well as soon as a car pulled up and drove off, we booked it to the gate. If you are having a hard time picturing it i will help you; Three sister missionaries knocking on doors waiting for the gate to open, and as soon it is opens we start running like we are being chased by a cheetah in skirts. We walk up to this house and it is HUGE! It looked like no one was home, so we decided to knock on his neighbors door to make sure it really was John Cena. Sure enough that is his house! We talked to the construction workers outside and verified his number, and got some more information. He is currently in Europe for two weeks, with a broken nose. D​on't you even fret, we are most definitely going back in two weeks. I will keep you all updated.

This week has been pretty crazy, it has been raining all week! The weather has been perfect! If Florida was like this everyday I would never leave. But its not so I will be coming home after my mission. There is so much work in this area, we have a lot to do! We have a coupe of people we are teaching, and hopefully we will be setting a baptismal date with them this next week. 

Well folks I know this Gospel is true! I love and miss you all! 
I didn't really take pictures this week, so enjoy these random pictures of me. 


1. I am on a hunt for an alligator


2. Ted the turtle
Sister J

No comments:

Post a Comment