Thursday, August 20, 2015

Families that pray together stay together!

August 17th 2015

What do you call someone who designs dog houses? 
A bark-itect. 
Haha I know what a knee slapper! 

Ola! In case you were wondering that is hello in Portuguese. I can not believe everybody is starting school this week, it blows my mind! I hope you all have a splendid time sitting in class all day. :) Been there, done that! A mission is so much better. 
 
So much has happen this last week, and I don't remember any of it! Your days and weeks just turn into a giant blob! I do remember that this last week was full of miracles though. We were able to set 4 dates IN ONE DAY!! I couldn't believe it, this doesn't happen everyday in the mission field, let alone four in one day! There are so many prepared people in this area, and I am so lucky that I have the opportunity to bring the gospel to them. I truly have an amazing calling! If you are debating on going on a mission, DO IT! It will be hard, but it is so worth it. Missions are hard, but not impossible! 
 
This last week we got a couple of our investigators to say the closing prayer! Can I just tell you an investigator praying for the first time, IS MY FAVORITE THING ON THIS EARTH! The spirit is so strong, and you can just feel Heavenly Fathers love for them. Their prayers are so sweet and sincere, and they have truly touched my life for the better. In Ramece's (one of our date sets)  prayer, he talked about how he thinks we read his mind, because whenever we teach him something, it just so happen to be exactly what he had been thinking/ wondering before we came over. The spirit is real. 

Well folks I love you all! Thank you for all the emails, letters, and prayers! They are felt, and I can feel every prayer! Good luck with school and all that fun stuff. 



Can I tell you how happy I am to have her back in my ward?!

Nothing better than a free hair cut.

Real missionary work.

My week=Dr. appointments for Sister Huber.

Sister J

No comments:

Post a Comment