Monday, October 12, 2015

Do I look like a nun?

October 12th 2015:

what cleans the floor and then comes back to you?
A broom-erang. 
 Well folks my time in Tampa 2 has come to an end. Transfers came and I am getting the boot, once again. But, I am okay this is the Lords work and Ill work wherever I am put. That is something that I really learned this transfer, this isn't my work. These people aren’t mine. They are the Lords! I am lucky I get to even play a small roll in bringing the gospel to them.

 Sorry this week’s email is short, I don't have a lot to write about. But I will be honest with all of you. It was a pretty hard transfer, and I want all of you to know that all of the prayers have helped! God truly answers prayers. I have seen it happen multiple times on my mission. Sometimes they don't come in the way we want them to, so we don’t recognize it as our answer. God is our loving Heavenly Father, of course he is going to talk back. Just like any other dad would.
You all know the drill; ill send my new address next week!
Have a good week!

1. sorry its blurry, because of the humidity.

2. Shout out to the mom for supplying me with a new p day shirt.


3. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sister J

No comments:

Post a Comment