Monday, September 28, 2015

Missions are Miracles

Sept 28th 2015

What did the termites do when they went to a restaurant?
They asked for a table for two, then they ate it. 

Okay that one was dumb, ill try better next week. 

Missions are miracles for example, one of my favorite shirts had stains all over it. I washed it a couple of times to get the stain out, and nothing worked. So finally I said a prayer that the stains would go away the next time I washed it. God works in mysterious ways. You will all be happy to know that my shirt is as good as new! No stains. I kid you not! It truly was a miracle. 
 
God never ceases to amaze me. He truly leads you to the prepared. Sister De Jesus and I went trackting. We have made a goal to talk with everyone, there was this guy smoking in his garage, so we went up and asked if we could pray with him. He said we could, and after the prayer he told us about what he has been through. He got in a bad car accident and almost died, he had a near death experience. Let me just tell you, you know when you are talking to someone who is prepared to hear the gospel. The spirit was SO strong. The faith he has is incredible. He has been through so much. He cant change the past, but he can change the future, and the gospel is going to help him do that. I don't care what you are going through, it is nothing the gospel cant fix. It might not be able to take away your trail or your problems, but it gives you hope and an eternal perspective. If there is one thing I have learned on my mission it is that Gods hand is in everything. Just be patient, and one day you will know why things happened the way they did. Easier said than done, but that is why patience is a Christlike attribute.
 
Shout out to all my young women leaders for the letters and package you sent me! You made my week. It was so nice to hear from all of you, it made me cry! 

See-You did make me cry!

Where are my eagles at?!?

Determination!

You know you are in Florida when...

I love her.
Sister J


No comments:

Post a Comment